Direct Delivery Migration

12:07 PM

So I know there has been a lot of bitching about Direct Delivery and the migration and maybe I'm behind and I don't know how well everything is supposed to run on Windows 8--but anyways.  To add to the bitching it has been very frustrating moving my items over.  I'm listing a couple items at a time.

I send a folder or two through the merchants outbox, and when it does send it I try to manually associate the object with the existing listing and it says 'Successfully Updated' when it isn't.  It's still red and unavailable.  So when I end a folder that exactly matches the object name it keeps giving me an error when I try to activate it.

So in the end I have only two listings back up that I had to relist, losing any reviews and ratings.  I will not be happy doing this for every item.  I get what they're trying to do but I'm not sure why it's so hard...


Shayne will not be happy with it either, her patience is way shorter than mine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe