Coming Soon

1:59 PM

I'm waiting for Linden Labs to fix the listings problem, which I do appreciate.  They told me that it happens to people who waited to migrate and as much as I appreciate the response, I can't help but think hey I have a 1st life, I didn't exactly choose to wait.  Sigh.  Anyways, I've been working on some new clothes.

I do like mesh clothing, I have not begun to learn how to make rigged mesh clothing, so I appreciate the amount of premade items available.  This is a small series of items in the name of Pastel Goth fashion.

HPMD Sim is always so beautiful!

Hair: (r)M @ HF'13 ~ goodyHair (Hair Fair Freebie)
Shape: .::Mother Goose's::.Loa SahpE
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Loa(A)3
Makeup: ee. Linter 1L promo-Noir
Eyes: <<< np >>> Glass eyes -  Pink
Shoes: HOC - Hocs Lowtops - female
Pose: .ploom. Bones - 2 (Hair Fair Freebie)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe