Little Birds

2:42 AM

I know I said they were done yesterday, but I'll be honest, they still gave me hell today.  Packaging, lag and then realizing that one of the birds were off and needed to be fixed, repackaged, etc...

However, I am glad to say that they are on sale now in-world and through Marketplace.

In-world shoppers have the benefit of seeing these adorable things in person.  They move, chirp and chirp on click.

When you shop in-world you also have a choice of purchasing a single color or all colors.  There two types to choose from:

Single Color (Mod/Copy) 70L
Single Color (Mod/No Copy) 50L
All Color (Mod/Copy) 300L
All Color (Mod/No Copy) 250L

Also joining our VIP group for only 50L, you will receive 25% off all in-world purchases.

If you shop on Marketplace we have two packages available and they are the two All Color packages at the same price.

These birds are taking the store over!  Come in and get one today!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe